Our internship programs provide students with a unique opportunity to apply classroom skills and theory to real life work situations. Internships are unpaid positions. Benefits include university credit, practical work experience, state training, and networking opportunities.
- Colorado Bureau of Investigation Forensic Lab-Pueblo and Denver-Summer internship
- Candidates must be pursuing a natural science degree at an accredited university at either a junior or senior class level.
- Time commitment: about 12-20 hours per week.
- Runs from June through August each year.
- For questions about the CBI Forensic Lab Internship Program, please email us at CDPS CBI Laboratory Internships
- Colorado Bureau of Investigation- 12 months unpaid internship
- Runs from June - August each year.
- Time commitment: 8-16 hours per week.
- Location: Lakewood
- Contact: Audrey Simkins
- Colorado Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management internship
- Currently this program is on hold. Please check back later!
All other interested potential interns, please complete this intake survey to be connected with a program lead.
DoD SkillBridge Internships
The Department of Defense (DoD) SkillBridge program is an opportunity for military service members to gain valuable civilian work experience through specific industry training, apprenticeships, or internships during the last 180 days of service. SkillBridge connects Service members with industry partners in real-world job experiences.
The Department of Public Safety SkillBridge program welcomes military members to work alongside our public safety experts in a range of areas of expertise.