Health & Insurance Benefits
- Several medical and dental options (for permanent employees and their dependents).
- No-cost basic life and short-term disability insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts - the state contributes $60/month into eligible HSAs.
- Optional additional life and long-term disability coverage.
- Generous paid vacation and sick time.
- 10 paid holidays a year.
- Wellness events and activities.
- Free health coaching, goal-setting and educational programs.
- Opportunity to earn $20 off your health insurance premium every month.
- Discounts on health-related gear and memberships.
Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- A borrower may qualify for student loan forgiveness while working full-time in a public service job.
Additional Perks of Working for CDPS
- Employee Assistance Program (C-SEAP) available in every region of the state
- Subsidized RTD FlexPass
- Free parking at most work locations
- Options for continued professional development.
- Reduced college tuition (CSU Global, DeVry University, University of the Rockies)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Legal resources and discounts
- Flexible work arrangements (flex-place/flex-time)*
- Unit, division and department-wide recognition programs
*Dependent upon position requirements and supervisor approval.