Our most popular services - by division
Find It Fast
- Criminal Records & Background Checks
- Internet Background check
- Warrants: Are not available to the public. Please contact your local police department or sheriff's office.
- Arrest Records & Criminal History
- Court Cases & Records: Are maintained by the courts. Visit the Colorado Judicial Branch or your municipal or county court.
- Roads, Vehicles & Traffic Safety
- Emergencies & Wildfires
- Offender Treatment & Management
- Sex Offender Registry
- Contact a Community Corrections Program or Facility
- Find a Sex Offender Treatment Provider
- Find a Domestic Violence Offender Treatment Provider
- Prison Information/Contact Someone in Prison (Department of Corrections)
- Contact Someone in Community Corrections: CDPS does not maintain records of individuals within the community corrections system. The person must give you their contact information directly.
News and Updates
January 11, 2022
(Jan. 11, 2022) The Colorado Division of Criminal Justice (DCJ) has published a report analyzing more than 26,000 impaired driving cases that were filed in Colorado in 2019, following the cases from arrest through final court outcome.
January 11, 2022
(Jan. 11, 2022) January is National Slavery & Human Trafficking Prevention Month and the Colorado Human Trafficking Council is working with partners across the state to increase visibility about this hidden crime. Governor Jared Polis has proclaimed that Tuesday, January 11, be commemorated as Human Trafficking Awareness Day in Colorado.
January 5, 2022
(Jan. 5, 2022) The Colorado School Safety Resource Center (CSSRC) will host a free weekly speaker series in January featuring national experts on cybersafety, cyberbullying, and substance abuse prevention.