Our most popular services - by division
Find It Fast
- Firearms (Click to expand menu)
- Criminal Records & Background Checks (Click to expand menu)
- Internet Background check
- Warrants: Are not available to the public. Please contact your local police department or sheriff's office.
- Arrest Records & Criminal History
- Court Cases & Records: Are maintained by the courts. Visit the Colorado Judicial Branch or your municipal or county court.
- Roads, Vehicles & Traffic Safety (Click to expand menu)
- Marijuana (Click to expand menu)
- Emergencies & Wildfires (Click to expand menu)
- Offender Treatment & Management (Click to expand menu)
- Sex Offender Registry
- Contact a Community Corrections Program or Facility
- Find a Sex Offender Treatment Provider
- Find a Domestic Violence Offender Treatment Provider
- Prison Information/Contact Someone in Prison (Department of Corrections)
- Contact Someone in Community Corrections: CDPS does not maintain records of individuals within the community corrections system. The person must give you their contact information directly.
News and Updates
September 19, 2022
September 14, 2022
August 25, 2022
(Aug. 25, 2022) - Today, Gov. Polis and the Colorado Department of Public Safety announced that law enforcement workforce grant applications are now open, providing robust funding for recruitment, retention, and training programs to build the public safety workforce for the future.