Our most popular services - by division
Find It Fast
- Criminal Records & Background Checks
- Internet Background check
- Warrants: Are not available to the public. Please contact your local police department or sheriff's office.
- Arrest Records & Criminal History
- Court Cases & Records: Are maintained by the courts. Visit the Colorado Judicial Branch or your municipal or county court.
- Roads, Vehicles & Traffic Safety
- Emergencies & Wildfires
- Offender Treatment & Management
- Sex Offender Registry
- Contact a Community Corrections Program or Facility
- Find a Sex Offender Treatment Provider
- Find a Domestic Violence Offender Treatment Provider
- Prison Information/Contact Someone in Prison (Department of Corrections)
- Contact Someone in Community Corrections: CDPS does not maintain records of individuals within the community corrections system. The person must give you their contact information directly.
News and Updates
November 16, 2020
(Nov. 16, 2020) - The State of Colorado is launching a human trafficking public awareness campaign designed to make people stop and think. The multiyear campaign aims to increase awareness about many forms of human trafficking and promote a statewide culture that does not tolerate human trafficking.
November 6, 2020
(Nov. 6, 2020) – The Colorado Division of Criminal Justice (DCJ) has published a report analyzing more than 26,000 Driving Under the Influence (DUI) cases that were filed in Colorado in 2018.
October 30, 2020
(Oct. 30, 2020) In the interest of transparency and accountability, the SOMB has published a dashboard documenting the board's progress towards implementing the recommendations of a legislative audit released in 2020.