Our most popular services - by division
Find It Fast
- Firearms (Click to expand menu)
- Criminal Records & Background Checks (Click to expand menu)
- Internet Background check
- Warrants: Are not available to the public. Please contact your local police department or sheriff's office.
- Arrest Records & Criminal History
- Court Cases & Records: Are maintained by the courts. Visit the Colorado Judicial Branch or your municipal or county court.
- Roads, Vehicles & Traffic Safety (Click to expand menu)
- Marijuana (Click to expand menu)
- Emergencies & Wildfires (Click to expand menu)
- Offender Treatment & Management (Click to expand menu)
- Sex Offender Registry
- Contact a Community Corrections Program or Facility
- Find a Sex Offender Treatment Provider
- Find a Domestic Violence Offender Treatment Provider
- Prison Information/Contact Someone in Prison (Department of Corrections)
- Contact Someone in Community Corrections: CDPS does not maintain records of individuals within the community corrections system. The person must give you their contact information directly.
News and Updates
November 30, 2022
(Nov. 30, 2022) -- After a robust, nationwide search with input from Colorado Indigenous stakeholders, the Colorado Department of Public Safety (CDPS) is pleased to announce that the Colorado Division of Criminal Justice has hired Arron Julian to be the director of the newly formed Office of Liaison for Missing or Murdered Indigenous Relatives (MMIR).
November 29, 2022
October 17, 2022