Our most popular services - by division
Find It Fast
- Criminal Records & Background Checks
- Internet Background check
- Warrants: Are not available to the public. Please contact your local police department or sheriff's office.
- Arrest Records & Criminal History
- Court Cases & Records: Are maintained by the courts. Visit the Colorado Judicial Branch or your municipal or county court.
- Roads, Vehicles & Traffic Safety
- Emergencies & Wildfires
- Offender Treatment & Management
- Sex Offender Registry
- Contact a Community Corrections Program or Facility
- Find a Sex Offender Treatment Provider
- Find a Domestic Violence Offender Treatment Provider
- Prison Information/Contact Someone in Prison (Department of Corrections)
- Contact Someone in Community Corrections: CDPS does not maintain records of individuals within the community corrections system. The person must give you their contact information directly.
News and Updates
July 20, 2021
(July 20, 2021) - The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Heartland Chapter has awarded an Emmy® in the Public Service Announcement category to the Colorado Human Trafficking Council’s 2020-2021 This is Human Trafficking campaign.
July 19, 2021
(July 19, 2021) – The Colorado Division of Criminal Justice’s Office of Research and Statistics has published the latest “Impacts on Marijuana Legalization in Colorado” report.
July 13, 2021
(July 13, 2021) - Violence Free Colorado and various state agencies collaborated with nonprofit partners and individuals to develop a new set of guidelines to work with youth ages 10-17 who engage in relationship abuse.