Our most popular services - by division
Find It Fast
- Criminal Records & Background Checks
- Internet Background check
- Warrants: Are not available to the public. Please contact your local police department or sheriff's office.
- Arrest Records & Criminal History
- Court Cases & Records: Are maintained by the courts. Visit the Colorado Judicial Branch or your municipal or county court.
- Roads, Vehicles & Traffic Safety
- Emergencies & Wildfires
- Offender Treatment & Management
- Sex Offender Registry
- Contact a Community Corrections Program or Facility
- Find a Sex Offender Treatment Provider
- Find a Domestic Violence Offender Treatment Provider
- Prison Information/Contact Someone in Prison (Department of Corrections)
- Contact Someone in Community Corrections: CDPS does not maintain records of individuals within the community corrections system. The person must give you their contact information directly.
News and Updates
January 11, 2021
(Jan. 11, 2021) January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month and January 11 is National Human Trafficking Awareness Day.
December 17, 2020
(Dec. 17, 2020) -- The Division of Criminal Justice (DCJ) within the Colorado Department of Public Safety has released “Crime and Justice in Colorado: 2009-2019,” a report that compiles data from dozens of sources to provide a comprehensive portrait of crime and criminal justice in Colorado.
November 24, 2020
(November 24, 2020)—The Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) InstaCheck Unit is preparing for the upcoming holiday buying season, and particularly Black Friday, which is traditionally the busiest day of the year for the unit.