Our most popular services - by division
Find It Fast
- Criminal Records & Background Checks
- Internet Background check
- Warrants: Are not available to the public. Please contact your local police department or sheriff's office.
- Arrest Records & Criminal History
- Court Cases & Records: Are maintained by the courts. Visit the Colorado Judicial Branch or your municipal or county court.
- Roads, Vehicles & Traffic Safety
- Emergencies & Wildfires
- Offender Treatment & Management
- Sex Offender Registry
- Contact a Community Corrections Program or Facility
- Find a Sex Offender Treatment Provider
- Find a Domestic Violence Offender Treatment Provider
- Prison Information/Contact Someone in Prison (Department of Corrections)
- Contact Someone in Community Corrections: CDPS does not maintain records of individuals within the community corrections system. The person must give you their contact information directly.
News and Updates
May 19, 2021
(May 19, 2021) -- Registration is now open for the 2021 Colorado Domestic Violence Management and Sex Offender Management Boards annual conference.
May 12, 2021
(May 12, 2021) - The National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO) recognized Colorado Department of Public Safety Executive Director Stan Hilkey with the association’s 2021 Technology Champion Award on May 11.
May 11, 2021
(May 11, 2021) - Colorado’s campaign to raise awareness about Human Trafficking has won a national award of excellence.