Our most popular services - by division
Find It Fast
- Firearms (Click to expand menu)
- Criminal Records & Background Checks (Click to expand menu)
- Internet Background check
- Warrants: Are not available to the public. Please contact your local police department or sheriff's office.
- Arrest Records & Criminal History
- Court Cases & Records: Are maintained by the courts. Visit the Colorado Judicial Branch or your municipal or county court.
- Roads, Vehicles & Traffic Safety (Click to expand menu)
- Marijuana (Click to expand menu)
- Emergencies & Wildfires (Click to expand menu)
- Offender Treatment & Management (Click to expand menu)
- Sex Offender Registry
- Contact a Community Corrections Program or Facility
- Find a Sex Offender Treatment Provider
- Find a Domestic Violence Offender Treatment Provider
- Prison Information/Contact Someone in Prison (Department of Corrections)
- Contact Someone in Community Corrections: CDPS does not maintain records of individuals within the community corrections system. The person must give you their contact information directly.
News and Updates
October 17, 2022
October 11, 2022
(Oct. 11, 2022) -- A member of the Colorado School Safety Resource Center (CSSRC) was tapped to provide her expertise during a roundtable discussion that will inform recommendations for concrete actions the Biden-Harris Administration can take to address technology-facilitated gender-based violence.
October 5, 2022
(Oct. 5, 2022) -- Today, Governor Polis and the Colorado Division of Criminal Justice within the Colorado Department of Public Safety highlighted that the Crime Prevention through Safer Streets Grant Program is accepting applications through October 19.