The Trusted Interoperability Platform Advisory Committee, established in Senate Bill 2020-037/C.R.S. 24-33.5-524, will develop a strategic plan to implement a secure exchange of information between the criminal and juvenile justice systems and community health agencies to improve the health and stability of individuals in the justice system, decrease recidivism and evaluate system needs and programs.
The Oct. 13 meeting of the Committee has been canceled. No additional meetings of this Committee are currently scheduled.
- 2021 Meeting Schedule
Wednesday, May 12 - Canceled
Wednesday, June 9 - Canceled
Wednesday, July 14, 9:30-11 am
Wednesday, August 11, 9:30-11 am
Wednesday, September 8 - Canceled.
Wednesday, October 13 - Canceled.
- Meeting Minutes & Agendas
Meeting minutes will be posted upon approval at the subsequent committee meeting.
- July 14, 2021
- Office of Information Technology Presentation (PowerPoint)
- April 14, 2021 Minutes (Word Doc)
- Identity Resolution Presentation (PowerPoint)
- JAI Presentation (PowerPoint)
- March 10, 2021 Minutes (Word Doc)
- Feb. 2, 2021 Minutes (Word Doc)
- Jan. 12, 2021 Minutes (Word Doc)
- July 14, 2021
- Reports & Publications
- SB20-037 Strategic Plan for a justice-to-health trusted interoperability platform to exchange information 2021 (PDF)
- SAMHSA Intercept Model Brochure (PDF)
- IJIS Technology Assistance Engagement Report (2016) (Word doc)
- IJIS Report: Opportunities for Information Sharing to Enhance Health & Public Safety Outcomes (2013) (PDF)
The membership of the committee is described by statute. Members may appoint a delegate to serve in their stead.
- Department of Public Safety: Stan Hilkey, Chair
- CO Behavioral Healthcare Council: Doyle Forrestal, Vice-Chair
- Department of Human Services: Michelle Barnes/Perry May
- Department of Corrections: Scott McKimmy
- Office of Information Technology: Tony Neal-Graves/Amy Bhikha
- DHS Division of Youth Services: Anders Jacobson/Natalie Chrastil
- State Court Administrator: Chad Cornelius
- CICJIS--CJ Information System: Chris Wallner
- CORHIO: Morgan Honea
- CO Comm. Managed Care Network: Jason Greer
- County Sheriffs of Colorado: Lake County Sheriff Amy Reyes
EX OFFICIO MEMBERSHIP
- Governor’s Office of eHealth Information: Carrie Paykoc
- QHN: Jason McRoy
- DOLA Housing Division: Kristen Toombs
- DORA Division of Professions and Occupations: Ronne Hines