Procurement in Colorado is decentralized, which means that most State agencies are delegated to conduct their own solicitations. Businesses wanting to sell goods or services to State government must promote themselves to individual State agencies and actively search for opportunities on ColoradoVSS.
- All CDPS solicitations for vendors are posted in the state Vendor Self Service (VSS) System.
- Find information about Statewide Solicitations and Price Agreements.
- Get training and guidance navigating the state of Colorado procurement process.
- If you have responded to a CDPS solicitation and have questions or need more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to request procurement records such as bids, contracts, rating scores, etc., please submit a CORA request. Please note that bid submissions are not released until the bid has been awarded and the protest period has closed.