Our most popular services - by division
Find It Fast
- Criminal Records & Background Checks
- Internet Background check
- Warrants: Are not available to the public. Please contact your local police department or sheriff's office.
- Arrest Records & Criminal History
- Court Cases & Records: Are maintained by the courts. Visit the Colorado Judicial Branch or your municipal or county court.
- Roads, Vehicles & Traffic Safety
- Emergencies & Wildfires
- Offender Treatment & Management
- Sex Offender Registry
- Contact a Community Corrections Program or Facility
- Find a Sex Offender Treatment Provider
- Find a Domestic Violence Offender Treatment Provider
- Prison Information/Contact Someone in Prison (Department of Corrections)
- Contact Someone in Community Corrections: CDPS does not maintain records of individuals within the community corrections system. The person must give you their contact information directly.
News and Updates
October 8, 2021
DFPC is teaming up with Aurora Fire Rescue to host a fire muster and live building fire demonstration on Saturday, Oct. 9, in Aurora.
October 1, 2021
The Colorado Division of Fire Prevention and Control (DFPC) is teaming up with Grand Junction Fire Department (GJFD) with a special event in Grand Junction on Saturday, Oct. 2, to promote this year’s Fire Prevention Week campaign, “Learn the Sounds of Fire Safety.”
September 30, 2021
The Emerging Leaders, a subcommittee of the Colorado Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Council, invites agencies that serve youth in Aurora to a virtual juvenile justice forum from 9 a.m.-noon, Saturday, Nov. 13.