The Colorado Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management will hold a virtual rulemaking hearing regarding proposed amendments to the rules for the Preventing Identity-Based Violence Grant Program (8 CCR 1507-48).
The proposed amendments aim to adjust the timeline for applications so it aligns with the state fiscal year and to clarify goals that must be furthered by grant projects.
Virtual Hearing Details
- WHEN: 10 a.m., Friday, Jan. 20
- WHERE: Online via Zoom.
- In order to enable statewide participation, this rulemaking hearing will be a virtual meeting held on the Zoom platform, allowing attendance via phone and/or video conference.
- Registration in advance is required in order to attend the hearing.
- Click Here to Register to Attend the Virtual Hearing.
- Indicate whether you wish to comment during the hearing.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
How to submit comments
You can submit comments in the following ways:
- Submit your comments in advance using this online form. In order for your comments to be included in the hearing exhibits, please submit your comments to us by 5 p.m., Monday, Oct. 3.
- Attend the virtual hearing and submit comments during the hearing. Please register in advance in order to receive the meeting link and instructions.
Proposed Rules & Contacts
- Download the proposed amended rules for the Preventing Identity-Based Violence Grant Program (8 CCR 1507-48)
- If you have questions about the proposed rules, please feel free to contact DHSEM Threat Prevention Program Liaison Mekenah Jensen email@example.com or 720.245.7192.
Download the Exhibits for the hearing.* (PDF)
*Please note that the exhibits posted online do not include the names and contact information of stakeholders we communicated with regarding this hearing and the opportunity to comment. Complete evidence of our stakeholder outreach efforts will be included in the permanent record of this rulemaking, and may be viewed at our offices upon request. Additionally, exhibits may include scanned or printed documents; please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request accessibility assistance or an accommodation to enable you to access these records.