The Division of Fire Prevention and Control (DFPC) will hold a virtual rulemaking hearing regarding creation of new rules regarding Fire Suppression Ponds (8 CCR 1507-60).
The purpose of the rules is to establish the criteria for Boards of County Commissioners, in consultation with Fire Protection Districts or Fire Authorities, to identify and evaluate potential fire suppression ponds.
- When: 1:30 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2023
- Where: Virtual on Google Meeting. Please use this link to join the meeting: meet.google.com/pfn-tixo-eva
Download a copy of the proposed Fire Suppression Pond Rules. (PDF)
- Public comment will be taken during during the hearing.
- You may also submit comments in advance via email to Section Chief Vaughn Jones at email@example.com or via our Online Comment Form.
- Please submit any advance comments by 5 p.m., Friday, Feb. 10, in order for the comments to be included in the hearing exhibits.
Download the Exhibits here.* (PDF)
*Please note that the exhibits posted online do not include the names and contact information of stakeholders we communicated with regarding this hearing and the opportunity to comment. Complete evidence of our stakeholder outreach efforts will be included in the permanent record of this rulemaking, and may be viewed at our offices upon request. Additionally, exhibits may include scanned or printed documents; please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request accessibility assistance or an accommodation to enable you to access these records.